пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

free funny valentine greeting cards




Blarg. PSAT. Dang proctors shaved four whole minutes off of our second section (the first math one without the grid) and that was the first time I did not finish any portion of the PSAT. Made me angry.

Went to the Auditorium and hung out for a while until fourth period was officially over. Had to wait a few minutes before Mchale came back and opened the classroom so all of us could get to our lunches. Dang Murry came up to the green room and said cover your ears, then right by my head, before my hands covered my ears entirely, more so the left was uncovered compared to the right, he shoots a blank out of the prop gun for Drop Dead right in my blooming ear Itapos;s still ringing

Studies. Big olapos; worksheet to help us study for the test tomorrow. Finished pretty quickly, started reading Yerma. Yes we were supposed to have that read already. But I know full well a ton of people have yet to pick the script of. So far, I like it.

Alan was showing me a bunch of stuff on his iTouch and it kept me from reading Yerma a bit. ^^ I love Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Green room. Slept for about ten minutes. Talked with Jon and Haley a lot... I donapos;t remember much else going on.

Came home, and I got really sidetracked on YouTube and other online things, not to mention giving a crap load of advice to a friend of mine in Michigan, so I didnapos;t do any Symbolism notes for English past the ones I had jotted down on the handout yesterday.

Current State of the Union:
In: PSAT. Out: PPSAT.
In: Yerma. Out: Romeo and Juliet.
In: Blanks = Ringing Ears. Out: Bullets = No Ears.

Video of the Day: "GOD The injuries I incure from VLOGGING"



Random Funny Quote: "So I knew today was going to be a bad day pretty much right away." -Me. "What? Why?" -Rachel. "My mother hasnapos;t done the laundry in a while and all I have been forced to wear the very uncomfortable skimpy joke underwear since I have exhausted all other stores of... Comfortable unmentionables." -Me.
free funny valentine greeting cards, free funny valentine greeting, free funny valentine email cards, free funny valentine email card.



Комментариев нет: