воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

boat knuckle ride thrill white




�Iapos;m working on chapter three right now, Iapos;ve been too busy to write anything except a few ideas for the past two days. Yesterday I got distracted by some old stories I found, among them were a story with characters Iapos;ve been looking for, for a while. I also found a lot of re-usable stuff - things that will otherwise never see the light of day.

�� � I think that, after Iapos;m finished with Randonapos;s story (Midnight Shadow being the working title) and if Iapos;m not engulfed in Halcyon, Iapos;ll work on another favorite project of mine: the Starboy Series. I have ideas for three books so far, I donapos;t know yet if thereapos;ll be more (it probably will), but the Starboy Series features some of my favorite characters, so Iapos;m looking forward to being able to write about them. The two main characters from the first book and the four from the third book, are characters who came to me in dreams and I just fell in love with them. Their names therefore, are also what they were called in the dreams.�Who knows, maybe Iapos;ll dream of more characters for Starboy.

�� �I had a weird dream about Niko and Cal last night (from Rob Thurmanapos;s Nightlife series.) I canapos;t really recall so much about it, but they were hunting something. There were two other guys that you followed (I was a spectator in my dream), and I saw it from this one guyapos;s perspective. These two guys were shady, and probably the ones Niko and Cal were hunting, but the Leandros brothers didnapos;t know it yet. They met by accident by some old house in the forest and decided to rest and eat together. The guys from my dream sat some distance away and were talking about something. You could see Niko glance suspiciously in their direction every now and then. Nikoapos;s clever - he probably suspected it was them from the beginning. Cal didnapos;t seem to care whether or not it was them; heapos;s always ready for a good fight.�
�� � After that, Iapos;m not exactly sure what happened, but a screwed bullet flew toward the guy whoapos;s eyes were mine, in Wanted style. He dodged it and there was a game of hunt and hunted.�
�� � It was strange, because I read those books quite a while ago It was fun though, they were so vivid in my dream and I love those guys. It took some time before I got used to Cal when I read the first book, but later I came to enjoy being inside his head. The real love, however, came when I read the last chapter. I liked the characters and the story, but when I read those last pages, it struck me like a lightening bolt of affection for them. They were more alive than ever. Now, Iapos;m a faithful reader of the work of Rob Thurman. Iapos;m looking forward to Death Wish coming out next year, Madhouse ended with such a cliffhanger, I almost didnapos;t believe it was the real ending.�

�� � But at least I have some other highly anticipated books coming out, to read while I wait. And of course, books to write myself.�

fan fiction harry net potter, boat knuckle ride thrill white, boat knoxville show, boat knoxville searay, boat knoxville sale tennessee.



Комментариев нет: